SG- 409 Designer Liner Bright GreenApril 7, 2015
SG-302 SnowfallApril 7, 2015
SG- 410 Designer Liner Bright Blue
Mayco Designer Liner Cone 06 (Non Toxic)
- Remove the white cap then gently puncture plastic tip with the metal writer tip.
- After placing the metal tip onto the bottle cap, push the included pin through the small ziptop bag and seal (this makes it easier to keep track of the pin).
- Keep the pin in the metal writer tip when not in use.
- Designer Liner is clay based. As such, it is the nature to dry quickly which can promote clogging in the narrow passages of the metal and or plastic tips.
- Clear or transparent glazing is necessary for gloss finish. Designer Liner will fire matte when no glaze is applied over top.
- Design work could be distorted when applied on top of glazes that have a tendency to move.
- Wipe tip periodically on a damp sponge to keep clean.
- Keep the metal pin to unclog the tip and keep the metal writer tip free from debris.
- If Designer Liner begins to dry in the bottle you can add a few drops of water to reconstitute Designer Liner. Stir and test for proper viscosity. Add water in small amounts to avoid over-thinning the Designer Liner.
- Place some Designer Liner on a tile and use a CB-110 #10/0 Liner Brush for extra fine outlining or detailing.
- Designer Liner is not a dimensional product. If applied too thick or heavy, Designer Liner will crack and possibly pop off.