Skutt KMT1227-3″ Kiln TouchscreenJuly 26, 2021
STD Clay – Porcelains Cone 4 to Cone 10January 23, 2023
Skutt KMT818 Kiln Touchscreen
High Temperature Electric Kilns
- UL and CSA listed.
- 2 year limited warranty.
- 8-side design eliminates hot spots. (some models)
- Stainless steel jacket.
- Available in 208 or 240 volt, 1 or 3 phase.
- KilnMaster Touchscreen automatic controller.
- Full trough groove with exposed, pinned elements for excellent heat distribution.
- Sectionalized construction for easy brick and element replacement.
- 2 lift handles on each section for easy stacking.
- Sealed, dust-free lid with full floating hinge.
- Air cooled switch box, louvered to keep out dust.
- Reversible top and bottom slabs in case of damage.
- Out of the way, side-mounted control box.
- Fully assembled stand included, with no-mar footpads.
With NEW KilnMaster Touchscreen with Built-in WiFi
Like Your Smartphone the new KMT controller navigates with just a touch of a finger and allows us to guide you through programming with full sentences, helpful icons, and dynamic navigation.
Built-in WiFi makes it possible to download any software feature upgrades for free so it is like having a new Kiln Controller for the life of the kiln.
A Free App works in conjunction with the WiFi and allows you to monitor your kiln temperature and status from your smartphone.Think how comforting it will be not to get out of bed to be sure your kiln shutoff as expected.
The Hinged Controller allows you to move the controller up and down to an angle that is comfortable for you to program. No more getting on your hands and knees. After programming you can push it back down so it is out of your way and easy to view from across the room.
It has the Same Functions you have come to know and love from the standard KilnMaster Controller Plus More!
- ConeFire Mode – Allows you to easily program the kiln based on the cone value and whether it is a bisque or glaze firing. Now it is faster than ever. An easy to edit screen lets you quickly change parameters from the last firing and start the program. You can also view the actual segments in the program and display a graph of the firing.
- Ramp/Hold Programming Mode – Allows you to easily input your own firing programs. Now you can Name Your Programs and store them in My Programs for easy access. You can even Copy Programs you like, but want to change slightly to speed up the programming process.
There are exciting New Functions that are on this controller as well.
- Guided Start – This programming Mode is meant for beginners. It guides you through every step of the programming process with Helpful Messages to make things crystal clear and give you confidence you have done everything correctly before you press Start.
- Program Library – We have added a program library with helpful programs for unique processes like Slow Sculpture, Steven Hill Single Fire, and Cone 5 Crystal Glaze.
- Help Screens – Nearly every page has a Help Button that will give you detailed information about the screen you are currently viewing. It is like having the manual right on the controller!
- More Detailed Diagnostics – We put in place more detailed diagnostic tools which make it faster to figure out what may be going on with your kiln. And, because your kiln is connected to the internet our technicians can view the data right from their desk.
- Graphing – When you press Start the controller will display a Graph of the firing so you can follow it along as the kiln goes through the program.
- Logging – The controller actually stores the information from your last 10 firings which can be downloaded to an Excel Spreadsheet.
- Upgrading to KilnLink – Adding KilnLink to your kiln just got easier and more affordable. The built-in WiFi eliminates the need for expensive hardware so now all you need to do is pay a minimal monthly data storage and development fee.
|KMT-818 Single Phase
240 Volt, 208 Volt