Brent Model IE Wheel
brent Potters Wheel
brent® ie/ie-r Wheel Features:
• Handles 75 lbs. continuously
• Recycled high density poly table top
• Extended height legs adjust for tabletop/storage/portability — Legs extend from 20″ – 25″ as a floor model or the extensions can be removed to convert to a 13″ tabletop model.
• Legs are now standard diameter brent legs that fit all Brent wheel attachments — also powder coated for improved scratch and corrosion resistance. See “Wheel Accessories and Equipment”.
• Electronic speed control with optional reversing switch — features a neutral “safety” position to assure smooth transitions when changing direction. Neutral position allows the wheel head to spin freely in both directions to be used as a banding/decorating wheel.
Additional brent® ie/ie-r features:
• All-steel construction of frame and legs — for unsurpassed strength and durability
• Permanent magnet 1/4 hp, 6 amp DC Motor — provides dependable variable speed control
• 12″ cast aluminum wheel head — marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
• Self-tensioning 4-groove poly-v drive belt — keeps the belt tight for maximum performance
• Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal — delivers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm and has a 9 foot cord for floor or tabletop use
• Can be shipped UPS
• FREE Splash Pan
• FREE 12″ Plasti-Bat
• FREE “How to Throw on The Potter’s Wheel DVD
• FIVE YEAR WARRANTY (Effective 1/1/11)
|Brent Model IE||
Brent Model IE 120V